Reservoir Corporate Center
144 Turnpike Road, Suite 340
Southborough, MA 01772
Our clients are large and small, local and national. Like them, your initial contact with our firm may likely involve our core services:
accounting, auditing, tax preparation, and financial consulting.
You'll find that's where our relationship begins, not ends. MEGF encourages and supports the entrepreneurial spirit and we develop all our clients' potential to the fullest. Our strength in interpreting comprehensive, and often complicated, financial data helps clients understand their current situations and explore future strategies for success. As a result of that depth of involvement, clients often ask us to serve as corporate advisors.
Enabling clients to achieve their goals begins with meeting our own through…
- participation in the Peer Review Program of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- alignment with like-minded professionals including attorneys, bankers and financial planners who assist our clients in meeting diverse goals
- commitment to staying ahead of the curve by exceeding accounting and auditing education requirements
- maximization of technology to enhance our capabilities and provide optimum service
- performance with uncompromising quality, integrity and ethics